Unfortunately, that option is not available.
How do I delete my Ringback tone?
These steps will only work for unassigned Ringback tones. To unassign a Ringback tone, drag it from the contact or group (on the right side of the screen) then drop it on the Ringback Tones section (on the left side of the screen).
The default Ringback tones (Verizon classical Ringback tone and Verizon standard Ringback tone) cannot be deleted.
- Connect to the Internet then navigate to the Ringback Tones website.
- Enter the 10-digit mobile number or Username and password then click Login.
- Click My Ringback Tones (located at the top of the screen).
- Drag and drop the desired Ringback tone on the recycle bin icon (located at the bottom of the screen).
- Click Delete.Click here for additional information http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=22194