Moving pictures from old phone to new
edh209

Verizon transferred my contact list from my old LG EnV to my new Ally.  How can I move my pictures to the new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moving pictures from old phone to new
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

edh209 wrote:

Verizon transferred my contact list from my old LG EnV to my new Ally.  How can I move my pictures to the new phone?

Do you still have your enV?  If so, you can mount it on your PC and copy the "My_Pix" folder to your PC, and then dismount the enV and mount the MicroSD in your Ally and copy the folder over to the Card...  The Ally should be able to find all of your photos, they will show up in the "Gallery"

Do you have the LG Drivers installed on your PC?  Do you know how to use the Phones as a Mass Storage device?

0 Likes
edh209

Can I take the SD card out of my Ally and put it in the EnV, save the pictures and then move the SD card back to the Ally?

0 Likes
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

edh209 wrote:

Can I take the SD card out of my Ally and put it in the EnV, save the pictures and then move the SD card back to the Ally?

Yes...  I would copy them to the "DCIM" folder on the Ally MicroSD card when it's in the enV... But you can put them anywhere and Your Ally will be able to find them once you place it back in the Ally..  It's just more organized if you put them in the folder.

0 Likes