CHARGED FOR FREE APP
ph1x1on

I HAVE UNLIMITED DATA PLAN AND I GOT CHARGED $10 FOR EACH APP AND THESE APPS ARE FREE. WHY DID I GET CHARGED?

0 Likes
Re: CHARGED FOR FREE APP
Not applicable
Which apps were they? Some apps are not free.
0 Likes
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

The unlimited data plan is only for unlimited data usage.  When downloading applications there is sometimes a charge depending on what application you download. 

There are free applications on the Android Market Place as well as applications that will bill you. You can see the application download charges when you download the application.

0 Likes
Justjerry727
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree I just tried to download 3 apps which where CLEARLY marked FREE and Apple was going to charge me for them . They have done this numerous times before and I never received my money back, just last billing period. We pay enough for our phones and Bill .

Verizon needs to be straight forward if the app I'd FREE than its FREE!!!!! End of story no [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]  It's not like their going broke but they soon will if this is how they are going to be , because guess what they aren't the only game in town and the town is growing . They have ripped me off so many times as soon as I can I'm gone I want all my money returned.

And your answer is dodgey at best you did NOT answer her question you made up and excuse!!

LAME!!!!!