This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Yes upgrades can be billed to your account if you meet these requirements.
- An account with at least six months of service.
- Account must be current
If the account is in any of these standing you will not be able to bill an upgrade to your account.
- An account with less than six months of service.
- Cash only accounts (currently or in the past six months).
- Customer eligible six months after end date of Cash Only.
- Customers who have a security deposit.
- Accounts exceeding $24.99 in the 30 day or greater past due buckets.
- Related past due accounts (system checks for accounts based on Social Security Number and Customer ID.
- Non-payment hotlines, fraud hotlines or suspends (at time of BTA request or within the past six months).
- Includes related accountnon-payment, suspends, disconnects, fraud disconnects or write-off accounts that are outstanding.
- Suspends and/or hotlines (at time of BTA request or within the past six months).
- First Payment Default
- Outstanding Write-off Accounts