3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2011 11:11 AM by lewisr13 RSS

Customer service phone number

Harleyangel

Is there a CS number you can speak to a live body?

My wife lost her cell phone and I have another cell phone I want to activate. I can not us #228 and the number listed on the web site you can not get to a human. I can not get my account password reset because I can not get  a text (lost phone) so I need to talk to someone.

• 1. Re: Customer service phone number
          Leslie1

Hi my name is Leslie I am a Verizon Wireless Employee. Customer Cares' Number is 1-800-922-0204 or *611 on a activated phone on a Verizon Wireless account. When you call 800# dial #0 after you enter in mobile number and if can not verify password just key in #0 to get a live Representative.

• 2. Re: Customer service phone number
            Geanne

i want to trade phones with my friend, but both phones are activated, what do i do? and we cant go to a store as we are teens and dont have a way  of transportation

• 3. Re: Customer service phone number
              lewisr13

Geanne wrote:

i want to trade phones with my friend, but both phones are activated, what do i do? and we cant go to a store as we are teens and dont have a way  of transportation

You need to both speak with your parents, to be sure one or the other is not going to get stuck with additional charges. They can also call Verizon to walk them through the process, if they are not familiar with it.