1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2010 9:53 PM by Wildman RSS

best apps?

M91-30

are there any must have apps for a droid phone? I want to receive my e mail, but for some reason, my e mail app on my fascinate will not sync with it.

• 1. Re: best apps?
          AZSALUKI

my favorites are:

pandora

shazam

aloqa (LOVE this one)

appbrain

qik

tunein radio

these are the 6 i use most often

• 2. Re: best apps?
            RonAnderson
            My favorites are

Angry birds
            Sky droid, it is a gps for golf courses
            News apps
            Googles navigation
            Tv.com
            Chess
            Dolphins app
            and swype.

• 3. Re: best apps?
              TheGreatOne
              • aTrackdog= Uninstall apps & also you can see the top 100 most popular apps in the market
              • Basketball shot= Fun fun basketball game. You just shoot basketballs into a net while being timed
              • Labyrinth 3D= It's a 3d board game with a marble. You have to avoid the holes & make it to the end spot
              • Carrom3D= Another game,but it's a pool game. You can play with your friends, by yourself or other android users
              • Where's My Droid= If you put your phone on silent & need to find it, you can just text your phone with the secret word.It'll ring with this app!
              • SMS Backup= Saves your text messages to your sd card
              • 1001 cocktails= Alcoholic drink recepies available
              • HI AIM= I like this app because it uses data as instant messaging instead of it counting towards your text messages
              • HandcentSMS= The most popular messaging app. It has more feautes to offer (change front,change color,change buble color...etc)
              • Ringdroid= Create ringtones. Either record ringtones or make ringtones out of the songs in your phone
              • Ringo Lite= Apply ringtones to text messages or calling ringtones (can be applied to contacts too)
              • 4. Re: best apps?
                M91-30
                Thanks, I'll have to check some of those out. The fascinate comes s with swype, and after having my omnia 2, it was a must.
                • 5. Re: best apps?
                  RonAnderson
                  I am new to Swype, although I've been part of the bata tests that went out some time ago. We are on 2.3 bata. I like it so far.
                  • 6. Re: best apps?
                    M91-30
                    You should try a phone with swype fully integrated, it's really nice, but it is never your only option. it also has voice to text, and conventional typing is always an option, with 2 keyboards available. this whole message was written with voice to text, and it is surprisingly accurate.
                    • 7. Re: best apps?
                      Ann154

These are my favorite apps

Flixster = movies times and previews

Estrongs File Explorer = I find it more user friendly than Astro

Speedtest.net app = test the speed of signal!

Colornote = Little post-it notes that you can edit and assign different colors for task, lists

Swiftkey Beta = Keyboard replacement.  It's not Swype but I like the learning aspect of it and feels quicker than the stock keyboard of my Eris

The Weather Channel = I don't even use the weather widgets that came stock any more because having this.

Sensorly Map viewer = crowd sourced cell signal maps from around the world and growing everyday.

• 8. Re: best apps?
                        Cobjones
                        @ann

I like weatherbug better because I keep the temp on my notification bar, and the radar pictures now have video so you know where a storm is moving.

Other favorite apps are

*ADW.Launcher
                        *Angry Birds Lite (full version when it comes)
                        *Rednecks vs. Aliens (awesome tower defense game 2nd only to Plants vs. Zombies)
                        *Video Player
                        *Swype
                        *Engadget (keep up with Technology news)
                        *Spark (Xbox Live app)
                        *Kindle
                        *FreeCaddie (golf gps)
                        • 9. Re: best apps?
                          vette8494

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to access Directv for recording shows. I understand there is one out there. But I can't find it.

1 2 Previous Next