Facebook Icon home screen.....?
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anybody know how to set up a Facebook icon in home screen similar to the Blackberry? 

I have the social network icon in menu area but I don't get alerts on messages etc and it is all over the place with times when people post status or pictures etc. Example,  "21 minutes ago Joe post blah" then below it "18 hours ago Bill post blah" below that "4 mins ago Kim post blah"....

The Blackberry setup was quicker and much more user friendly.....

Silly nonessential area but any help would be appreciated :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Facebook Icon home screen.....?
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

After using Google and going through numerous pages I found out how to rectify this is issue if anybody else was having same issue....

Market Place > Search > type word "Facebook" > download it. 

Droid X comes with something associated with Facebook, but isn't the same Facebook I had on my Blackberry. BUT going through market place and downloading it, it is now like my blackberry but 30x better!!!! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MsDroidX
Contributor - Level 2

Go to your applications and press firmly on the Facebook application.  It will now appear on the home screen you were on when you went into your applications.

HTH,

0 Likes
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand that process but it only brings in "social network" folder. Thanks anyway

0 Likes
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

After using Google and going through numerous pages I found out how to rectify this is issue if anybody else was having same issue....

Market Place > Search > type word "Facebook" > download it. 

Droid X comes with something associated with Facebook, but isn't the same Facebook I had on my Blackberry. BUT going through market place and downloading it, it is now like my blackberry but 30x better!!!! 

0 Likes