9 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2012 12:32 AM by budone RSS

call records

rudyq805

how do i check my cell phone call records

• 1. Re: call records
          spottedcatfish

You can log into your account on MyVerizon to check your call records.  Just log in, and on the main page, make sure the "Minutes Usage" tab is selected.  Then click on "View Usage."  From there, you can click on "View Call Details" to see all of the calls placed during this billing period.  If you click on the "My Bill" tab, you can also select different bills and view the calls that happened during those periods, I believe up to 90 days ago.

• 2. Re: call records
            budone

spottedcatfish wrote:

You can log into your account on MyVerizon to check your call records.  Just log in, and on the main page, make sure the "Minutes Usage" tab is selected.  Then click on "View Usage."  From there, you can click on "View Call Details" to see all of the calls placed during this billing period.  If you click on the "My Bill" tab, you can also select different bills and view the calls that happened during those periods, I believe up to 90 days ago.

This is as long as you are the account holder.

• 3. Re: call records
              SuzyQ
              For a quick check, you can press the SEND button on your phone to pull up your most recent calls - you can see the date, time, and duration of each call and whether it was incoming or outgoing. My call details goes back for months; how far back may depend on your call volume.
              • 4. Re: call records
                TheGreatOne

SuzyQ wrote:
                For a quick check, you can press the SEND button on your phone to pull up your most recent calls - you can see the date, time, and duration of each call and whether it was incoming or outgoing. My call details goes back for months; how far back may depend on your call volume.

That is assuming you did not delete the calls from your phone

• 5. Re: call records
                  daltonallen13

how do i check my cell phone call records????

• 6. Re: call records
                    spottedcatfish

Did you read this thread?  You can follow the instructions here to view the call history on your MyVerizon account or your phone itself.  If you are not the account owner, you will need to ask them for the information.

• 7. Re: call records
                      budone

Dredges up a year old thread and then asks the question over again >>>smh<<<

• 8. Re: call records
                        savwgor

I read this thread and tried everything you listed in the steps but I could not find "minute usage" besides the breakdown of my bill. Have these options been removed? I was told by customer service that I would be able to check call records and as of yet no one can tell me how besides going yo myverizon tab. I have searched everywhere on my usage with no luck..... please help

• 9. Re: call records
                          budone

Easiest way and ya do not need a computer, call #MIN.