Unlimited talk/text for $49.99 on Verizon prepaid (Trial in the Southeast/11 states)
identified800

This is a fact, there is a brief trial down in a lucky select 11 Southeastern states getting 49.99 unlimited talk/text on the Verizon prepaid network. It was launched in July and will go on until Sept. 10.  It is NOT on the website but several Customer support reps have confirmed its existence as well as articles like this: http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/report-verizon-testing-50-prepaid-unlimited-plan/2010-07-22

Anyone actually using this service? How did you get it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlimited talk/text for $49.99 on Verizon prepaid (Trial in the Southeast/11 states)
Relztrah

Well, the trial period is over. Does anybody know if this is going nationwide?

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited talk/text for $49.99 on Verizon prepaid (Trial in the Southeast/11 states)
mlawson

Well i was very surprised to find out that i had been asked today by a rep if I wanted to be switched to this plan and OF COURSE i said YES!

She said that it would not be around long and I would have to never change my plan in order to keep this as it is a once time promo...

I had been on the monthly 94.99 Unlimted talk/Text plan for the last 4 months so when i called today about a small issue i was having with my text messaging billing I was asked if I would like this plan.

So YES it is GREAT that i am now on this and I for sure will not be going anywhere now that i have unlimited talk and text at such a good price on the best network!

9/22/210

0 Likes