Our system will review account on day 350 for release criteria. The deposit will be automatically be released if the following criteria is met:
- Wireless number is active
- Deposit has been on the account for 350 days
- No suspends due to Fraud or non payment
- No payment reversals (credit card, ACH, or paper check)
- Account is not a Government or National Account
If met, the system releases deposit, plus any interest accrued, to the account. If there is no balance owed, the system refunds the entire deposit amount, plus interest, via check to the customer. Unfortunately, the deposit has to be on the account for 350 days in order for the account to be reviewed.