8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2011 11:45 PM by spottedcatfish Branched to a new discussion. RSS

live chat with an agent

Dee1989

How do I get to talk to a live agent online about my account?

• 1. Re: live chat with an agent
          SuzyQ

Hi Dee -

If I go to the Verizon Wireless site, and start browsing the plans, or click on "upgrade" and poke around a bit, one usually pops up.

• 2. Re: live chat with an agent
            budone

Dee1989 wrote:

How do I get to talk to a live agent online about my account?

I am not sure they even offer online chat for the wireless side.

UPDATE, but then again I could be wrong!!! Thanks SuzyQ for the option on how to get one!  :smileyhappy:

• 3. Re: live chat with an agent
              Minniehaha

Yes they do have the online live chat for wireless, I have used it. Was very helpful.

• 4. Re: live chat with an agent
                pattibthibeault

Hi,  I now have a reason to get my own cell phone not sponsored by the Company.  By husnsband is with ATT.  I am looking for a basic plan with unlimited text that will allow me to download apps.  suggestions?

• 5. Re: live chat with an agent
                  vereyezuhn

pattibthibeault wrote:

Hi,  I now have a reason to get my own cell phone not sponsored by the Company.  By husnsband is with ATT.  I am looking for a basic plan with unlimited text that will allow me to download apps.  suggestions?

This is the Verizon forums... Are you asking about AT&T or Verizon?

• 6. Re: live chat with an agent
                    spottedcatfish

If you want unlimited texting, you will need to select one of the Nationwide Talk & Text plans.  The number and type of apps available depend on the type of phone that you choose.  If you choose an iPhone, you will have access to Apple's App Store, an Android phone includes access to the Android Market.  Feature phones can access Verizon's private catalog of apps.  If you choose a smartphone, you will have to add an unlimited data plan to your line, at a cost of $29.99/month.

• 7. Re: live chat with an agent
                      dar68

how do you get to a on line chat I need tech support but when i call  they wont let me get to it cause i owe a pass due amount that is messed up i just paid 350 2 days ago and now they are saying they are going to **bleep** me off and finacial services is closed who do you talk to when you need help when you can't even get thru

• 8. Re: live chat with an agent
                        spottedcatfish

If you have a past due amount and can only be connected to Financial Services, then your line has been disconnected and you'll need to talk to them before you can get any other type of help.  If your phone isn't working right now, there's a good chance its more related to your past due balance than a technical problem.  I'd reccomend talking to Financial Services tomorrow when they are open, making sure your payment was applied and that your account is current, and then you should be able to reach tech support by calling *611.