2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2010 1:37 AM by acraftylady

    Can I change my contract phone (contract exspired) to a prepaid phone


      I bought a used Verizon GL Envy 3 Postpay contract phone.  THe phone is now without contract.  I was told I can switch it over to a prepaid phone, but when calling Verizon they told me I could not.  I have friends that have done this, so I know it can be done. 


      THe ESN is clear, I had it checked.  Does anyone know about how to get this done?