How do I send an email from my home computer to a phone?
Open up your email account and go to compose/write a message. In the TO spot enter in email@example.com. (Just where it says 10digitcellnumber enter in your 10 digit cell number, area code + number). After that just write what you want to say and send. The email should be sent to the verizon phone. It should land in their text inbox.
Here are other cell providers email address in case you are interested:
- AT&T – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verizon – email@example.com
- T-Mobile – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint PCS - email@example.com
- Virgin Mobile – firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Cellular – email@example.com
- Nextel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boost - email@example.com
- Alltel – firstname.lastname@example.org
I tried sending an email text to my Samsung reality phone using the email@example.com and it did not work. Then I thought perhaps it was an error and should have been @vztext.com and that didn't work either. I was trying send myself a new wallpaper from my computer to my phone.
Make sure you are using the full 10 digit number so firstname.lastname@example.org or what ever your phone number is with area code and no spaces or dashes and make sure you have the wall paper attached. If it's not going through then try sending from another email address. Mary