Connect HTC Incredible to PC
theblackabbot

I would like to be able to connect my Incredible to a PC in order to move mp3s back and forth.  If I used the CDROM that came with the Incredible and installed the Verizon program that is on that disc, will I be able to connect the Incredible and the PC regonize it?  It is an XP comptuer.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Connect HTC Incredible to PC
budone
Legend

The ability to syncand transfer files is in a file on the phone. Connect your phone to the puter you should see an error. If you disconnect and reconnect again, you should see an option on the phone to open and load the sync program.

Once loaded when connecting the phone to the PC you will see 4 options on the phones screen;

Charge Only

HTC Sync

Disk Drive

Mobile broadband connection

Choose Disk drive and you can transfer back and forth very easily.

I wonder what is on the CD. Mine did not come with one.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

The ability to syncand transfer files is in a file on the phone. Connect your phone to the puter you should see an error. If you disconnect and reconnect again, you should see an option on the phone to open and load the sync program.

Once loaded when connecting the phone to the PC you will see 4 options on the phones screen;

Charge Only

HTC Sync

Disk Drive

Mobile broadband connection

Choose Disk drive and you can transfer back and forth very easily.

I wonder what is on the CD. Mine did not come with one.

0 Likes
theblackabbot

Thanks!  I'll try this when I get home.

The disc auto-plays and want to install some VZ software that seems to allow for tethering.  I have no need of any such and will not install it.

0 Likes