contract termination question???
clay2022
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot seem to be able to find my paperwork, is the early termination fee $200? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: contract termination question???
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

Depends when you signed your contract and what phone you have. It's either $175 ($5 off for every month fullfilled) or $350 ($10 off for every month fullfilled)

0 Likes
clay2022
Enthusiast - Level 2

a 2 year contract , looks like it was first part of March 4,2010 and my device is the Droid

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

ETF should be ~$320 after 3 months on the droid.

0 Likes
clay2022
Enthusiast - Level 2

cool thks. its a hit i am willing to take at this point. 

0 Likes
wmorones

ok i have the droid so my etf would be 350 minus the 10 a month ....ok well i broke my droid so now i am using the juke if i decide to cancel my contract is ym etf still 350 or the 175

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

not positive, but prolly the $350. i believe it's $350 to terminate plans on the higher end phones with the $30 data plans (since they are discounting the retail of the phone by $300-$500 when you initially get it, they count on making it up with the $30/mo for 2 years). but i really am not sure.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

go to your "my verizon" account online.

click "view bill"

click "kneed to know information"

click "view account documents"

click "confirmation letter" (i believe)

if it's not in the confirmation letter, then it's prolly in one of the other docs that you can view.

0 Likes
wmorones

i havent activated my juke yet my droid is still activate but i did the check u told me to do and it says Important cancellation information
 If you decide to cancel your service prior to January 8, 2012, an early termination fee of up
to $175 will apply. For details, please review the "What Happens if My Service is Canceled
Before the End of My Contract Term?" section of your Customer Agreement.

I thought it was 350 but its telling me 175

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

looks like $175 and it's on THEIR docs. print that out so if you do terminate, you can take it in.

0 Likes