DRIOD ERIS POST 2.1 LOW on SPACE "PHONE STORAGE IS LOW"
ThomThumb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not installed anything after the update.  I am unable to get into my email.  POP or ACTIVE sync Exchange.  I also get the message "low on space"  I have removed all apps besides what installed with the phone.  ALso have a new message Not enough Space.  My SD card has over 7GB free.

HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DRIOD ERIS POST 2.1 LOW on SPACE "PHONE STORAGE IS LOW"
ThomThumb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I decided to do a Factory Reset.  Crossed fingers!  Hope that works

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ThomThumb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I decided to do a Factory Reset.  Crossed fingers!  Hope that works

0 Likes
ThomThumb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Worked great.  I was able to import my contacts, Exhange Active Sync is work smoother now,  No low space warnings.  Although now that th contact from google and facebook work I have more than I want...

Good thing I have not had the phone too long its nice to start fresh when you are new.

0 Likes
Michael_Miles

Rather then reset to factory specs, next time all you need to do is clear your history/cache from the browser. I had the same issue and this fixed it for me.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
And clear cache from any other app that likes to save and on to cache.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
richrathga

I have had this happen.  I just cleared my browser cache, history, cookies, etc.   But I notice that the size of the email continuously grows.  I don't have many items in my Inbox on the mail server (hotmail), I don't set the phone to delete them from the server, but the size keeps growing.   It was 40MB couple months back, now it's 70MB.   The email cache is only a few dozen KB.

I don't want to clear data from the email, as that will cause me to have to re-add the account.  Pain in the butt.

Why does the email data size grow, and how do I stop it?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The Trash folder. It is holding on the emails you have deleted from the inbox

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes