2 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2010 6:48 AM by TheGreatOne RSS

How can you find up when your contract is up?

MeaghanBucy

So I am up for an upgrade and but all the phones you have to buy internet with. And I don't want that. My friend has AT&T and she pays $5 for unlimited internet a month. So I want to switch. But I need to know when my contract is up. How can I find that out?

• 1. Re: How can you find up when your contract is up?
          spottedcatfish

You could look at your original paperwork and add 12 or 24 months to your start date (based on if you signed a 12 or 24 month contract) to determine the date.

You can also look in MyVerizon, click on the NE2 counter next to your phone and you should be able to see your upgrade date and contract end date.

Another option is to call CS and ask, they will be able to provide you with your end date over the phone or via e-mail.  You can find the address/phone numbers under the "contact us" portion of the Verizon website.

• 2. Re: How can you find up when your contract is up?
            TheGreatOne

MeaghanBucy wrote:

So I am up for an upgrade and but all the phones you have to buy internet with. And I don't want that. My friend has AT&T and she pays $5 for unlimited internet a month. So I want to switch. But I need to know when my contract is up. How can I find that out?

I looked for the AT&T internet plans and there is NO unlimited internet for $5.  There is unlimited internet for $15 a month. Only certain phones can get that data package and other phones don't apply to that.

Aside from that....you go to:

MyVerizon

Under line click "upgrade available". 

You can see each phone line or just your phone line. It will show how far away you are from ending your contract. When it says basically do for an upgrade, that is when your contract ends.

I've taken a picture to show you where to find out: