Droid Increidble - Market Icon Disappeared
CMladybug

My husband got a new Droid Incredible yesterday, and last night we noticed that his Market Icon has disappeared and been replaced by something that says com.android.vending.  When we click on that icon it says it has stopped working, please try again later and offers "force stop" option.  We can't figure out how to get the market icon back and what this other icon is.  Any ideas? 

0 Likes
Re: Droid Increidble - Market Icon Disappeared
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

CMladybug wrote:

My husband got a new Droid Incredible yesterday, and last night we noticed that his Market Icon has disappeared and been replaced by something that says com.android.vending.  When we click on that icon it says it has stopped working, please try again later and offers "force stop" option.  We can't figure out how to get the market icon back and what this other icon is.  Any ideas? 

do a battery pull first. you will be amazed by what a simple battery pull will fix.

if that does not work then i should ask:

before the icon disappeared, did you just download an app?  if so, you might have downloaded a rogue app and you should delete it, then try a battery pull or if need be, a factory reset to get rid of the unwanted malware.

0 Likes