$0.99 Daily Plan (formerly Prepaid Core)
- Daily Access (only on days used) $0.99
- Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Calling
- Night & Weekend Minutes: $.10 (Nights are 9:01 PM – 5:59 AM, Weekends are Saturday and Sunday 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM)
- Each Additional Minute (for all other calls) $0.10
- Text Messaging Rate (per address, per message sent and received) $0.10
I am trying to figure out why I am being charged for several incoming calls on my prepaid. I think I have the core plan (99c a day that I use it). I cannot find anything on the Verizon site about charges for incoming calls. Does anyone know if there are any charges for incoming calls? I had always thought it was just when i made a call, other than to other Verizon phones. Help!
Most cell phone plans charge usage as just that....usage. Whether the calls are incoming OR outgoing, the minutes the phone is in use on a call count. There was (is?) one company that has free incoming minutes as an incentive, but that's not the norm for cell phones.
Same goes for texting, messages count whether they are sent or received....
So, to answer your question, YES, incoming call minutes are charged too.