Try this method........
Select “Get it Now” or “Media Center” from the device’s menu, then select either “Tools on the Go” or “Browse & Download”.
2. Select “Get New Applications”.
3. Select “Business Tools / Information”.
4. Select “Backup Assistant” and press OK.
After downloading the application follow the instructions for syncing your contacts to the Web.
1. Go to Verizon Wireless and log into My Verizon. If you do not already have a My Verizon login and password select the “register” link.
2. On the My Verizon landing page select “My Contacts” from the quick links menu on the right side of the page.
3. Export the .csv file:
a. Select the contacts that you want to export. If you want to export the entire list use "Select All".4. Save the exported .csv file to your computer.
b. Select the "Export Contacts" function.
c. Select the option to export contacts in "CV (Outlook)" format.
5. Go to mail.google.com and log in. You will need to register for an account if you do not already have one.
6. Select “Contacts” from the menu on the left side of the screen. Once on the contact page select “Import” in the upper right hand corner.
7. Follow system prompts to import your .csv file.
8. Activate your Android device.
9. Sign into your Gmail account on your DROID. Contacts will sync automatically over the air.