Manual 2.1 update?
rnrphoto98
Enthusiast - Level 2

I read that to get the manual 2.1 update to take your SD card out and plug it into a reader.  I don't have a micro reader, can I just hook my phone up with the USB and download the update right to my SD card? 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Manual 2.1 update?
evltwn
Enthusiast - Level 2
manual 2.1 update? [ New ]

I read that to get the manual 2.1 update to take your SD card out and plug it into a reader.  I don't have a micro reader, can I just hook my phone up with the USB and download the update right to my SD card? 

Thanks

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can update it via the USB cable.  Check out Droid-Life.com.  They have the steps for you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
evltwn
Enthusiast - Level 2
manual 2.1 update? [ New ]

Thanks

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can update it via the USB cable.  Check out Droid-Life.com.  They have the steps for you.

0 Likes
rnrphoto98
Enthusiast - Level 2

Great, Thanks!!

0 Likes