2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2010 1:34 PM by budone RSS

What happened to my Alltel My Pics account?

Kalub

Back when I had the LG Scoop on my Alltel plan I would use Alltel's Mypics to upload pictures to the web and keep them for saving. Now that I've switched to Verizon and gotten the Droid I no longer need the service, but there was a few pictures I would have liked to save. It won't let me login to alltelmypics, and it didn't seem to convert the account to the Verizon equivalent.

Any insight?

• 1. Re: What happened to my Alltel My Pics account?
          bosslady85

Do you have a usb cable for your Alltel phone?  If so, you can hook your phone up to your pc and upload the pictures.  Then you will be able to send the pictures to your self via email.

• 2. Re: What happened to my Alltel My Pics account?
            budone

bosslady85 wrote:

Do you have a usb cable for your Alltel phone?  If so, you can hook your phone up to your pc and upload the pictures.  Then you will be able to send the pictures to your self via email.

If like me, when we placed pix on the Alltel site, we removed them from our phone. At the MyVerizon site if I click access pix, it takes me to Alltel, yet pix sent to me end up at vzwpix.com. (Most of the time pix sent to me end up at vzwpix instead of on my phone) And also I am unable to access the Alltel site any longer.