Beep Beep every 10 seconds on Droid
dvstaho

Hello, this is my first post and I need help.  I get a double beep every 10 seconds or so while I am on a call.  This occurs during every call.  I have restarted the phone and it continues.  I then do a reboot with ALT SHIFT DEL and it goes away for a short while but comes back the next day.  I have removed the battery and cleaned the connection.  It goes away and comes back the next day.  I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the beep.  It almost seems like it is trying to tell me the battery is going dead but it is fully charged.  Please help. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Beep Beep every 10 seconds on Droid
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

Did this beeping occur after you downloaded an application? Because sometimes applications can cause different functions on your phone to malfunction. How long have this issue been going on?

0 Likes
Re: Beep Beep every 10 seconds on Droid
ElsieHaynes

I'm having the same problem.  I've had this phone for over a year (Samsung Galaxy S5) and this beeping only started a couple of weeks ago.  It is a "double beep" like some is trying to beep through on the phone call, but no one is.  It happens every couple of minutes and on all calls.  I don't THINK I've downloaded any new apps recently, although the phone continually "updates" my current apps all the time.  Is there a way to tell when apps were installed so that I could explore that route?  My husband has the same phone (and a lot more apps), but he hasn't noticed a problem with the beeps.

0 Likes