1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 9, 2010 3:28 PM by Lee-Lee Branched to a new discussion. RSS

CUSTOMER SERVICE

BETSY

WE RECENTLY TRAVELED OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND BEFORE LEAVING CALLED VERIZON AND ADDED THE INTERNATIONAL CALLING PLAN AND WAS ASSURED THAT WE WOULD NOT INCUR ANY CHARGES FOR PHONE USAGE WHILE GONE.  WELL GUESS WHAT! WE GET BACK GET A BILL AND WE WERE CHARGED.  CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE TWICE AND WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A RETURN CALL BUT NOONE EVER CALLED. REPS THAT I TALKED WITH WERE NOT WILLING TO HELP IN ANY WAY.  CALLED BACK A THIRD TIME AND LUCKILY I GOT A REP NAMED LATASHA FROM SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA THAT USED TO WORK WITH ALLTEL AND SHE WAS WONDERFUL.  EXPLAINED THE SITUATION TO HER AND SHE TOOK CARE OF MY PROBLEM.  SHE NEEDS TO BE COMMENDED FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE:smileyhappy: THE FIRST TWO REPS TOLD ME THAT MY PLAN SINCE I WAS A FORMER ALLTEL CUSTOMER DID NOT ALLOW THE INTERNATIONAL CALLING PLAN BUT THE REP THAT HELPED ME SURE DIDN'T MIND ADDING THE CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT.

• 1. Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE
          Lee-Lee

I do apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered with those representatives. I am glad that you were able to get a representative to help you get your billing issues fixed. Thank you for being a Verizon Wireless customer.