Facebook photo's for Motorola Droid
brendankelly13

I just set up my Droid last night & it came with a facebook app already installed, it allowed me to view ALL of my photos, profile & posted pics as well as photo's i was tagged in & it also let me make the pictures my wallpaper on my phone.  I uploaded what i believed was an upgrade facebook program in the app market but now i can't see tagged photos OR make them my wallpaper on my phone, anyone know how to find the facebook app it comes with or another 1 with the capabilities im looking for?  im now using "facebook for android", any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Facebook photo's for Motorola Droid
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

brendankelly13 wrote:

I just set up my Droid last night & it came with a facebook app already installed, it allowed me to view ALL of my photos, profile & posted pics as well as photo's i was tagged in & it also let me make the pictures my wallpaper on my phone.  I uploaded what i believed was an upgrade facebook program in the app market but now i can't see tagged photos OR make them my wallpaper on my phone, anyone know how to find the facebook app it comes with or another 1 with the capabilities im looking for?  im now using "facebook for android", any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you went back to the Market and checked your downloads to see if you can uninstall the version you downloaded?  If you can, then the native app MIGHT work as it did originally.

0 Likes
brendankelly13

thanks you much, that helped a lot, still can't view & apply tagged photo's from facebook though

0 Likes
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

brendankelly13 wrote:

thanks you much, that helped a lot, still can't view & apply tagged photo's from facebook though

I've always used the native FB app and I cannot view tagged photos or set them as my wallpaper either.  As far as I know, I never could.

0 Likes