1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 12, 2010 8:48 PM by Jagger-VzW

    Transfer contract?


      Is it possible to transfer a data broadband contract from user to user?

        • 1. Re: Transfer contract?

          Yes, it is called doing an "Assumption of Liability" and is easily conducted by calling into our CS department or coming to any VZW Corporate Communication Store (Not an Agent or Authorized Dealer).   They'll run a credit check on the new person and then switch everything over.  It should not take long at all!