This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
call customer service and let them know you want it blocked. You can block up to 5 numbers for free.
- In the SUPPORT Tab
- Go to Verizon Safeguards FAQs
- Scroll down to SPAM CONTROLS and Number 2. a. is what you are looking for.
- OR you can click on the "Call & Message Blocking page" link in 2. a.
- How do I enable Spam Controls? To enable Spam Controls and block certain phone numbers and Internet addresses from contacting you, follow these steps:To block phone numbers:
2. To block email addresses, Internet addresses and/or text names: