PIX PLACE ACCOUNT?
Dune_Babe14

I JUST GOT A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE SAYING, "YOUR PIX PLACE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN INACTVIE FOR 150 DAYS. LOG ONTO www.vzwpix.com WITHIN 30 DAYS OR YOUR CONTENT WILL BE DELETED."

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: PIX PLACE ACCOUNT?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Exactly what it says.  Go to vzwpix.com, or verizonwireless.com, Pictures and Messages, My Online album, and log in to ensure that your pictures and sounds you may have uploaded will still be available.  If you don't remember setting up an account, and don't remember a password, it can be sent to your phone via text message.

You  likely sent some photos to your online album a few months ago....

0 Likes
stizzar
Enthusiast - Level 1

yeah, i got t he same message except i'm down to just a few days left before deletion.... and i keep getting bounced around the menus without ever getting in to see any of the pics.  tried both addresses(vzwpix just re-routes anyways) and logging in abunch of times... but still no pics to be found..... any other suggestions?  one more note: when i sent the pics to pix place, i was using a good ol' fashioned cel phone,( i forget, it was some kinda cheapo samsung i think) now i'm using a blackberry curve and its version of a pic/msgng plan.... coould that be my problem? and if so.......?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a account set up with MyVerizon, with your phone number and your own username?  If not, then set that up - if you are a secondary line on the account you will have limited or no access to information on the other lines, but will have your own Pix Place and access to your contacts if you use Backup Assistant, plus information about your media downloads and apps.

0 Likes
john50
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know its not been 30 days and my pixs aren't there

0 Likes
john50
Enthusiast - Level 1

and i haven't got a message saying it was 30 days