Records of text messages
tstrom

Can I see the text messages that are received or sent from my phone on the my verizon. Can I at least see what phone numbers my text are from/to?  If so how do I get to them? The screen on my phone is bad and since we have to wait to have a replacement shipped to us, I would like to be able to see the ones that I am missing during the 3 day shipping period. Still not happy with the having to wait 3 days instead of several minutes in the repair/service in the store.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Records of text messages
cellphoneguy

tstrom wrote:

Can I see the text messages that are received or sent from my phone on the my verizon. Can I at least see what phone numbers my text are from/to?  If so how do I get to them? The screen on my phone is bad and since we have to wait to have a replacement shipped to us, I would like to be able to see the ones that I am missing during the 3 day shipping period. Still not happy with the having to wait 3 days instead of several minutes in the repair/service in the store.

- if you log in on MY verizon you can view your bill and current usage, it has details of all the calls and texts in and out, but the numbers only (and time and minutes)

- I am wondering the same thing on being able to see a text content of your own phone somewhere besides your phone.  I know it is a court thing to get someone else's records, but what about your own???

0 Likes
tstrom

From what I have read on here you can not see your text other than on the phone itself. Stupid. If I wouldn't have to get a replacement phone every four to six months I probably wouldn't be so upset about it. They sell these phones that don't last then change the way they do the replacements, then you can't see your messages for three days. I am very peeved on this one. The lady at the store told me that they didn't want to have to make people wait so long in the store to get help and replace their phones so they started using a service for it, which you have to call a 800 number then wait 3 days for the new phone to be shipped. It is just stupid. I don't know a person that wouldn't rather wait an hour to get the replacement phone over 3 days of waiting. Again, its all really stupid.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

tstrom wrote:

From what I have read on here you can not see your text other than on the phone itself. **bleep**. If I wouldn't have to get a replacement phone every four to six months I probably wouldn't be so upset about it. They sell these phones that don't last then change the way they do the replacements, then you can't see your messages for three days. I am very peeved on this one. The lady at the store told me that they didn't want to have to make people wait so long in the store to get help and replace their phones so they started using a service for it, which you have to call a 800 number then wait 3 days for the new phone to be shipped. It is just **bleep**. I don't know a person that wouldn't rather wait an hour to get the replacement phone over 3 days of waiting. Again, its all really **bleep**.

The whole reason mostly behind the not being able to see content online is because of privacy invasion.

0 Likes