Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,273 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Losing Trade-in Device Promo Credit
jdubk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I traded in my iPhone 6 for the new iPhone 7 when Verizon was offering the promotion to trade in your iPhone 6/6s for a $650 credit that is paid monthly over 24 months.  My question is: what if something happens to my new iPhone 7 during that 24 month period?  What if it is stolen, lost, or completely ruined during that time period and I buy a used iPhone from an online to replace my phone?  Will Verizon continue to provide those remaining promo credits for my iPhone 7 that is now stolen, lost, or completely ruined?  Or, will I have to buy a new or used phone AND pay off the phone that was previously being paid for by promo credit?  It seems like Verizon should continue to provide those credits as long as I am continuing to pay for my plan that was used with the phone that was stolen, lost, or ruined.  However, I can't seem to find an answer of what would happen in that scenario.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic