Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,659 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Why Won't My Moto Z Force Droid Power On?
GCORM76
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just bought the Moto Z Force Droid and have had it Since Sept. 3rd 2016.  Yesterday morning around 6:00am I was using the phone and noticed it only had about 20% battery remaining.  So I plugged it in (using the wall charger that came with the phone), and a little over an hour later I took it off the charger and headed home from working my overnight shift.  I got into my car and tried to bring up the display...  it wouldn't respond and looked like it was powered down.  I held the power button down like normal to power it on but nothing.   So in short... The phone will not power on at all.   I have already gone through the Verizon Troubleshooting Assistant with no luck.   I plan on stopping into my local Verizon Wireless store to see what my options are...  and of course it's already past the 14 day in-store return policy...

Has anyone else had this issue and/or any ideas on what else to try to get it to power on??

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic