Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,204 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

4G Network Extender is NOT compatible with iPhone 7 - PLEASE HELP
Roadblocked
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am trying to trouble shoot a verizon issue with the 4G LTE Network Extender. I have finally made it to advanced technical support and they are telling me the 4G LTE Network Extender is not compatible with HD Calling.

This resource says otherwise

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-204106/

Along with multiple other phones that all use advanced calling to connect to my network extender. Verizon is essentially telling me to remove HD Calling from my account to have my Network Extender work.

I had the lady remove advanced calling from my account, the network extender is still functioning improperly with ONLY iPhone 7’s

I am at my wits end with this, I purchased this device from verizon to have coverage, and now with the iPhone 7 it no longer works.

I can not get anyone who knows anything about this issue or even acknowledge it as an issue.

Seriously the most frustrating technical issue I have ever experienced and I don’t know how to escalate it to get it actually fixed.

I can literally take my SIM out of my iPhone 7 and put it in ANY other phone EVEN an iPhone 6S and it works flawlessly.

There is a serious issue with the iPhone 7 and the network extender and their ability to work together.  Verizon seems to be ignoring the issue.

I have verified this on multiple other forums and on Reddit, it is affecting EVERYONE with an iPhone 7 on a Network Extender

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic