Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,589 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Ellipsis 8 won't charge or turn on
Daddyrik
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a piece of junk Ellipsis 8 that won't charge or turn on.  It has not been dropped, not damaged, not been exposed to water and have been using the charger that came with the device.  

I have tried plugging it into my computer to charge and nothing.

I have tried holding the on button and up volume button simultaneously and nothing.   I can't count how many times I have tried this.   Anywhere from 10 seconds to 2 minutes.

I also tried holding the on and down volume buttons simultaneously with no luck.

I attempted obtaining help on this subject January 1st but erroneously identified my device as an Ellipsis 7 and after several days I received a response to provide my account number, full name, last four of my Social Security number and Verizon billing password.   I responded negatively to that post and no one else responded.   My device has been plugged in trying to charge ever since.  If this post doesn't receive a response that fixes the problem I am going to close my Verizon account of which I have had for well over 10 years and trash this worthless piece of junk.

Who I have the same questioned this topic