Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,481 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Is there an outage in my area?
dwyatt62

I recently moved to the matthews/charlotte area an decided to switch to Verizon (08/07/2015). I notice that I get 1 or 2 bars at my apartment (NC 28212) and i live on the top floor (only two story apartments). Also i currently work at distribution center and get little to no service in our building (NC 28105) it has been like this since day one of stepping into the building. Even driving around town my service is very poor, maybe 2 or 3 bars through out the day and thats switching between 3G and LTE. I currently have an Iphone 6 plus and i even went into the local corp store in mint hill to have my sim card switched out thinking that could be the issue and it wasnt. I get better coverage at my fathers house out in Otto North Carolina than i do in Matthews or Charlotte area. How do i report a network issue with Verizon? I used to work in the cell phone industry for another carrier and i tried to navigate verizonwireless.com to try an see where i should submit a ticket an found no luck. If you could look into this i would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Dwyatt62

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic