Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,543 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Can not receive text messages from only one number!
arowsrfr

Currently I can not receive text messages from only one number in my contacts, and it is the number that I text to and from the most.  I can receive and send texts to all other numbers, I can even send messages to this one number and she can receive texts from me, but I can't receive texts from her.  She says that she can send and receive texts from anyone else.  Even when she sends texts to my number it says that the message was sent and went through, however I never recieve it on my end.  We have both talked with our prospective cell phone providers and gone through the motions of re programming our phones, checking to make sure there are no blocks on the phones from sending and receiving messages, and checking to see if it is a network problem in the area.  It just doesn't make any sense.  If anyone has experience with this or have some other suggestions to try that would be greatly appreciated.  I have exhausted all of the options verizon gave me and no one has a solution.  So I really don't know what needs to be done at this point.  Thanks for the help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic