Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,429 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Parental Controls - Monitoring
ccturnpike
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to be able to monitor my child's text messaging content automatically.  As a responsible parent, I already check the phone for inappropriate text messages and pictures.  Unfortunately, I have found some.  Now that my child is getting a little older (and sneakier), she is deleting the worst of the worst before I get a chance to see what is going on.  So, I need a way to view a copy of all text and picture messages to and from her phone.  I am happy for her to know that I am monitoring this activity since that will help instill a sense of accountability.

I understand that some other carriers provide this service.  I was told by a customer support person that Verizon has this capability (if you have a court order), but that they do not offer the service.  It seems like a feature that any responsible parent would want to have - and would even be willing to pay for.

Does anyone else feel this way?  Is there any interest in such a feature?  If so, is there some way to get Verizon to listen?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
Who I have the same questioned this topic