Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,929 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon Service is getting worse and worse
GrayMatter71
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have been Verizon customers for approximately 15 years and have lived in various locations throughout NH during that time. For the last 5 1/2 years we have been located in southern NH. About 6 months ago we suddenly stopped getting cell service at our home location. Calls constantly drop or do not connect at all. If we're lucky enough to connect, the caller generally cannot hear a word we're saying. We now have to stand over the kitchen sink, leaning toward the window in order to get ANY reception at all.

We did call and place a "trouble ticket" which NOBODY ever bothered to follow up with us on, which is terrible customer service.  During that call, Verizon's response was, " for $250 we'll sell you something that "might" make it better". This seems like a tactic to get customers who already spend nearly $300 a month on service to spend yet more money with Verizon. It was not a solution that I was pleased with.

Now, suddenly, we no can no longer get/send texts reliably either. This happens in ALL locations. It takes literally DAYS for my messages to be received/delivered. An then Verizon is nice enough to bombard us with duplicates of said messages.

What's going on with Verizon's service? We've been fine for 5 years without any trouble and now suddenly NOTHING works?

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic