Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11.5K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Full bars, no data
Exekute
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've got the oddest thing happening to my 4G signal.  It all started when I couldn't get MMS images to load at my house.  Turns out I had a strong LTE connection but data wasn't being pushed through the connection.  Spent hours on the phone with tech support, paid $99 for a replacement phone, but before I got the new phone the data throughput magically started working again (it took a few days for it to start working again).  My phone and messaging worked just fine the whole time, just no data.

Fast forward to today, same thing is happening again, but this time it's at my work (20 min drive from home) and it's happening with the new phone.  I've got a ticket into engineering (which I'm sure will come back as a-ok, again).  But this time my buddy at work is having the exact same problem with his iphone 5s.  The REALLY strange part is that the guy sitting in the cubicle less than 10 feet away has a perfectly normal 4G connection.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?  Are my buddy and I part of some NSA covert op that botched the wiretapping job?

My phone is an galaxy S4, my buddy has the iphone 5s and the other guy at work has the Droid Razr.

Any ideas?  (I've been through the typical troubleshooting stuff with Verizon 3 times now, so no cookie cutter answers please)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic