Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,377 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Phone reception after 10 years has gone to zero one bar, can't get help from Verizon after Hours of our time trying to communicate and beg for help
camsman1

Zip code 32309.   My wife and I have lost cell coverage at our house starting over 2 weeks ago.  We have both spent HOURS and HOURS on the phone with Verizon.  Texting is total waste of time, we have been in a text conversation with techs and suddenly they are gone.  I have a copy of a text where the tech suggested I change plans starting Sept 3, I agreed only to find out nothing was done.   I also agreed to buy a network extender for $250 to try it out for a few weeks.  It did not help even though it says its connected to 8 satellites.    We are paying hundreds of dollars a month and can't hold more than a one minute call.  My wife works from home and she cant work without a phone.  Is there really anyone out there that cares and can help 10+ year loyal customers and actually do what they say and document our conversation so we don't start all over again every few days when we lose all connections.  Our internet is through someone else so that is not involved with this.  I even did a tower signal test and it showed the worst reading possible. 

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic