Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,414 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Refund for order canceled by verizon
Tiffyshaee
Enthusiast - Level 1

OKAY. This is gonna be a long one. My phone has been messing up pretty bad recently, but I was like okay, let's just pay it off and upgrade. Shouldn't be too hard right? I went through the process of picking out a phone, and ordering. Okay, I recently moved so i put my new address as shipping address thinking nothing would happen, SO VERY WRONG. they took the $114 out of my fiancee's bank account that day. Later I get an email saying that my order is being cancelled because they couldnt verify my info. I figured it was over my address, so I call the fraud dept and the lady tells me I need to verify my identity so I send in my ID. She SAID she processed it and was sending me over to customer service to change my address on my account. Well while I was on hold, i recieved emails saying that my order had been approved and everything was good to go. The customer service last finally gets to me abs she also assures me everything is fine. So I change my address and carry on my day. The phone gets shipped out the next day (sunday) with an estimated delivery of the 5th. Okay. Fine. I wake up monday morning to ups getting an exception from Verizon that they want the phone returned to them. (I NEVER EVEN GOT IT MIND YOU) so I call them and they say to disregard that message because sometimes ups puts that when they dont know when they will deliver it??? Sketchy but okay..  30 mins after getting off the phone ups texts me that the sender has requested the phone back and that's what they are doing, sending it back. So I'm like... uh what...???? I call them back AGAIN and they see that my verification has been denied....?????? And that I have to wait for the refund to be processed before I can reorder.  Hm... the lady called the fraud dept to see what's up and they wouldn't tell her anything pertaining to my account and why it was denied... just for me to wait until the refund is processed and reorder on the app.... not helpful at all. Anyways this kind woman said it should take up to 2 days to get the refund processed so she was going to do a follow up call to get it reordered for me but ya know... cant do that. So I call the fraud dept AGAIN. to make sure this isn't gonna happen again and the man i talked to said my ID was never checked the first time so I had to send it again to him and this time he stayed on the phone with me while I sent it to him. He put a note in my account thata its NOT fraud. Okay. I was supposed to receive the follow up call today, but she never called, so I called back to see what was happening and the last I spoke to said shes never heard of this happening and dont know why they would have shipped out the phone after my verification being denied and told me I have to wait for the phone to be sent back(it arrived there today. ) and that it could take up to 10 days for them to even scan that they have recieved it back and then another 3-5 days to process the refund.. so I'm having to wait another 2 weeks to upgrade my phone due to negligence of someone not doing their job. Has anyone had this problem and how long did it take to get the refund after they received the phone back? I'm about to go insane. 

It's made it really want to switch carriers so bad. 

Who I have the same questioned this topic