Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,020 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

What is wrong with you people?
Wootings
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just switched the 2 other phones in the house onto my prepaid plan to all be on a "family" plan.  Seemed fairly straightforward.

Then one of the phones a couple days later stops working and says a payment has to be made.  Which makes no sense...because all 3 phones are on the same plan, and autopay is set up.

I go to the website and the "Chat with us" thing says "Looks like this isn't a Verizon Prepaid number. For help, please contact us at 1-800-922-0204. Thank you."

Ummmm...yes, yes this is a prepaid number.  But it is literally impossible now to try to use the chatbot, or get to a chat agent, to get anything done.  So the website is totally useless.

I call that number and it says "you need to make a payment" - eventually, after you have to waste most of your life trying to navigate the crime-against-mankind telephony system.  So it offers to "pay just this line or pay the whole account."  I pay the whole account.

But that phone still doesn't work.  It still shows $0 balance on that line in my account, but $127 in the whole account that I just added...way before a payment was due.

And there is no way to bring that line back to life.  There is no way to proceed in the telephony system - which keeps saying "you need to make a payment."  There's no way to get to a human.  THERE IS NO WAY TO USE THIS SERVICE.

So...What is wrong with you people?  And how is it that you remain in business?  I am absolutely horrified by the fact that it is literally impossible to do the most basic things with this service.  

Who I have the same questioned this topic