Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,748 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Jetpack No Service Available
bassgirl34

My husband purchased a Jetpack yesterday to see if we could work from home. Where we live is considered a dead zone and we have trouble even getting cell signal unless at the living room windows and you can't move from that spot. There's no cable either and the only way I've know of other people have internet was either a satellite or creating their own servers. We thought we'd try the Jetpack though, to explore all options. My husband says it worked when the salesperson tried it before he left the store. And the salesperson said we were under the 4G coverage in our area, although again, my cell (which has Verizon as its carrier) gets barely 3G and that's on a non-cloudy day. We went to try and activate it last night and it's stating no service available even when its beside my phone and my phone is getting 3G-4G sitting at the living room window. I think the Jetpack isn't going to work but before I return it I want to make sure I explore all options. So I followed the troubleshooting guides on this website to reseat the SIM card and I even reset the device and still "no service available." I placed the device in 2 other locations in the house to see if signal might be better some place else in the house and again "no service available." Before we give up and return the Jetpack to Verizon, is there anything else that can be tried or anything I'm missing? thanks!

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic