Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,321 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

iphone xs device credit not showing up after three billing cycles
KMUSR
Enthusiast - Level 2

I posted a message here a month ago about a device credit of $400 for an iphone xs we upgraded to. At that time we had just received the first bill after upgrade but there was no device credit on it. I then waited for my second and now my third bill and device credit is still not showing up. The phone was purchased on 23 Dec 2019 and there was a $400 device credit on it. I am now on the phone with a rep and they are not able to find any promotion dating back. This is the same garbage verizon pulled on me a year back on another upgrade and it took several calls to sort it out. They are pulling this garbage again on me. It looks like they don't offer the promised device credits for anyone unless they call and call and be on the phone with them multiple time over multiple days / weeks. It is a very deceptive and deplorable business practice for a company that is supposed to be the best in the industry.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic