Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,193 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Disney+ Promotion is not working!
TV19
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in the same situation as many others in that I signed up for the Verizon / Disney+ promo and am wondering when this will be resolved.  I created a login and password on Disney Plus and it does not recognize my email or the promotion.  So, they offer to start trial and show me the billing rates.  Seems many others are similarly frustrated and reached the same conclusion.  Verizon customer service was not able to assist me.  They provided me the number to Disney Plus and a reference #.  Disney refers you back to Verizon.  So far, this is a very poorly designed promotion and the marketing is suspect.  Btw, I have refreshed my desktop browser, and deleted/reinstalled the app on my phone to see if that will help to no avail.  I will wait 48-72 hours for resolution and then will cancel this promotion from my Unlimited account and post my findings accordingly.  For the amount I pay monthly for a full Unlimited family account I expect better from Verizon. 

Who I have the same questioned this topic