Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,360 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

galaxy a50 not receiving or sending texts or making phone calls at work with wifi calling enabled
saint1000
Enthusiast - Level 1

i just switched from att to verizon. purchased a samsung galaxy a50. signal at our house is weak with verizon which is still better than the no service i had with att. when i go to work i was unable to send or recive texts. i was hooked up to the work wifi but i had 3 bars of cell service. . if i shut wifi off and reboot the phone all texts would send and recive at one time. i also was having alot of trouble making phone calls. a co worker has verizon and has his wifi calling enabled and never has an issue. if i shut off wifi calling and reboot the phone everything seems to work fine. i will try more tomorrow. what would wifi calling have to do with sending texts. with wifi calling turned off does that prevent it from sending texts over wifi? i really do not want to have to turn wifi calling on and off and reboot phone everytime i go to or from work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic