Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,569 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Why are Verizon upgrade offers so awful?
Ahonig
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today I went into Verizon to upgrade a phone. I saw they are offering a Buy One Get $900 towards a second one BUT you have to add a new line. I have another line that was able to be upgraded but I was not allowed to put the $900 off phone on that line. So I passed because why do I have to pay an additional $480 for a 5th phone line that would not be used on my account. I proceeded with just upgrading the one line. The Verizon Rep then tells me I have a $200 promotion towards the lines upgrade. That's at least helpful....NOT. I wanted to pay the full retail price of the phone up front but apparently if I did that I wouldn't get the $200 promotion? So I left with the  new phone and only $8.33 a month discount on my $300 cell phone bill. I've been with Verizon for 20+ years and I get no customer loyalty promotions or any type of reciprication other than $5 towards an upgrade every time i spend $300 dollars...how is that fair? I can promise if Verizon does not figure out a way to reward their loyal customers after I'm done woth this phone payment, then I will switch to a different cellular provider. 

Who I have the same questioned this topic