Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,699 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Smaller flip phones needed!
lkasko
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone else really angry that Verizon doesn't offer a smaller flip phone? The reasons I use a flip phone, besides not wanting the time-wasting temptation of a computer at my fingertips every second, are: 1. small size and 2. replaceable battery, both of which are a bonus for someone who backpacks as much as I do. Today I talked to a rep who said the Cadence phone was the same size as mine in one dimension and just a tiny bit bigger the other dimension. That was completely UNTRUE. I looked up the specs, and the Cadence is bigger in every way than my old LG. But at some point I'm being forced to get a new phone because of the 4g switchover. Verizon, if you are going to offer flip phones, make them better, sleeker, and SMALLER! I have been with Verizon since long before cell phones, but I will switch if I can't get a better, smaller flip phone in the next year. After all, there are a lot of cheaper companies out there. There's no reason not to offer better-looking, easier-carried flip phones.

Who I have the same questioned this topic