Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,274 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

IPhone Xs Max drops calls after 6-8 seconds
Randallb

I got the Iphone Xs Max in late December, brand new and sealed in a box. Since then several times a week when i receive or make a phone call it will connect as normal but will go silent on both ends after 6-8 seconds. The only way to correct this is to do a hard reset on the phone, toggling in and out of airplane mode has no effect.

I have gone to the local Verizon store 3 times and all they do is replace the Sim card or reset the network settings. They tell me that I would also only receive a refurbished phone not a new phone if I were to make a warrenty claim.

Its very frustrating to be going through this and have no "help" or answers from Verizon.

Additional information: I never had this problem with my iPhone 7, my previous phone. I have even taken my sim card from the iphone max and put it into the 7 and the problem does not repeat itself. The network area is 90% LTE with 2-3 bars always showing. The zipcode where this occurs is 76367, 76384, & 76301. Current iOS is 12.2 however this was happening with previous version iOS as well. Apple has also shown no issues when a diagnostic was run remotely.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic