Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 13.7K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Where do I file a complaint against Verizon
TITANICDOG2
Enthusiast - Level 1

On October 20, 2018 I called Verizon to cancel my service.  I was told that my account would be updated to reflect the change in status (canceling the service) and that I could pay on-line the balance owed.

I checked my account only to discover that my service was not cancelled.  They continued to charge me for a tablet and did not adjust the account to reflect my cancellation on October 20.  Thirty-six minutes on the phone with customer service this evening produced zero results.  The only solution she could come up with was to pay the full amount even though it was Verizon's fault for not canceling my service as asked.  Something she admitted to.

I will not pay what I shouldn't owe due to their failure to cancel the service.  I will pay what I owe for my last month of service up to October 20.

I have information for filing a complaint with the BBB and the FCC.  However, I would first like to file a complaint with someone in Verizon who can resolve the problem immediately.  If that doesn't work then I will take it to the BBB, FCC, State Attorney Generals Office and anyone else who will listen.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic