Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,087 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

I tried leaving ATT and have worse issues !
SHARKDIGITAL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wanted to try to remove as much ATT as I could from my life. So at my Brewery, I got rid of my land lines and DSL. I got a MiFi usb cell to access the internet from work and transferred my land phone number to a Verizon wireless iPhone. When I got the MiFi, I was told I would have 4G LTE and then after a certain data usage, switch to 3G. Now it switches to a useless 600 megabits. It took ten minutes to get to this page. Then it stalled and I had to use personal hot spot from a phone (that's how messed up it is now). The MiFi I bought thinking it would always be 3G or higher is now useless after my data allowance. The device is on my unlimited plan, but is considered a hot spot (even though it only allows one usb device to use it) and I"m limited to 15 gigs and then "less than 600mb", which is useless.

I feel ripped off. Just like I did when I got the Verizon "Verizon SmartHub in Light Gray".  I tried three different phone on it. No of them would ring. I contacted customer service serval times, couldn't get it resolved. So after a year plus, I finally removed the phone feature from it and just use it for 10 gigs a month wifi (very expensive 10 gigs). I thought switching from ATT was a good idea. Boy was I wrong!

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic